With a focus on locally grown and produced foods and beverages from the North Valley, tree nuts such as almonds, chestnuts, walnuts, pecans and pistachios take center stage throughout the crowd-pleasing event. Each year, this culinary festival showcases plentiful gourmet food offerings, always-popular wine and beer sampling, nut-inspired cooking demonstrations, live musical entertainment on two outdoor stages, a wonderful art show featuring talented local artists and much more. Not only is the event fun to attend, it provides much needed support for the historic Patrick Ranch Museum. To date – and as a direct result of this event – $140,000 has been raised and donated to the Patrick Ranch Museum to preserve and interpret the agricultural history of the Sacramento Valley.
In addition to the plentiful -- and delicious -- sampling, guests will also enjoy:
- Live musical entertainment on two outdoor stages
- Return of the Nutty Chef Competition
- A wonderful art show featuring talented local artists
- Opportunity to learn about local nut farming at educational booths
- Antique & modern agriculture equipment on special display